Alma Cogan - Snakes and Snails (2:37) Helen Shapiro - I'm Going Out (The Same Way I Came In) (2:46) Kathy Kissoon - Don't Let It Rain (2:41) The Soulmates - Too Late to Say You're Sorry (2:36) Friday Browne - Getting Nowhere (2:51) Jackie Lee - The Town I Live In (2:49) Cilla Black - From Now On (1:51) The Three Bells - Cry No More (2:43) Elkie Brooks - He's Gotta Love Me (2:35) Liza and the Jet Set - How Can I Know (2:38) Valerie Mitchell - You Can Go (2:16) Emma Rede - Just Like a Man (2:47) Glenda Collins - Baby It Hurts (2:23) Elkie Brooks - Stop the Music (2:47) The Three Bells - He Doesn't Love Me (2:39) Tiffany - I Know (2:15) Ottilie Patterson accompanied by Sonny Boy Williamson - Baby Please Don't Go (1:48) Millicent Martin - Get Lost My Love (2:44) Jane Hillery - Take Me Away (2:19) Kathy Kissoon - Will I Never See the Sun (3:24) Barbara Ruskin - Come Into My Arms Again (2:44) Vashti - Train Song (2:14) Lesley Duncan - You Kissed Me Boy (2:27) Friday Browne - And (To Me He Meant Everything) (1:39) The Jet Set - You Got Me Hooked (2:39) Vashti - Love Song (2:00)
YouGotMeHookedFLAC.7zzaterdag 3 januari 2026
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

0 reacties:
Een reactie posten